Re: Someone's screwing around with anon.penet.fi

In article <cypherpunks.Pine.BSF.3.91.960406114609.5026B-100000@kirk.edmweb.com> Steve Reid <[email protected]> writes:

>   Here's another one of them unsolicited messages from anon.penet.fi.

I also got one of these right after I posted to cypherpunks.  I
normally just lurk, and the address that was used is the machine I
read and post news on(we have a gateway to the mailing list).  So I am
pretty sure it is related to my posting to cypherpunks.

I have written to the administrators at anon.penet.fi asking about this
and informing them.  I'll pass on any relevant info they send me.

-Chris
[email protected]