Re: unsubscrive

Time May Wrote:

>Maybe these dweebs are posting from an alternate universe? A universe in
>which not even messages explaining that "unsubscrive," "unsuscribe,"
>"undescribe," "unscribe," and "unimbibe" are not valid alternate spellings
>of "unsubscribe."
>
>I've copied my short explanation of how to subscribe and unsubcribe too
>many times to do it again; and it is clear that these folks are either
>doing this out of spite, are not reading any of the messages we send them,
>or think it funny.

I agree with you to a point, Tim.  They probably haven't read the
messages about how to properly unsubscrive.  Not because they are
dweebs or because they think it's funny.  they probably haven't read
the messages because they have 2 or 3 thousand messages in their
inbox and they're all from cpunks.  Unfortunately, this time, I have
to give them the benefit of the doubt for being ignorant.  I don't
think they're being vindictive.

How many of them have posted Unsub messages after being told the
proper way to unsub?

Brad

This may kill off the Cypherpunks list even where Detweiler's massive rants
failed. (Now that Detweiler's cabin in Montana has been raided, and one of
his tentacles carried off, who will fill his shoes? Vlad the VZNuri is well
on his way to matching Detweiler's volume, if not his obsessiveness.)

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!