Re: Scientologists may subpoena anonymous remailer records

> I thought that most or all of the cypherpunk anonymous remailers don't
> keep records.  Not even on backup tapes.  The whole idea is that there
> aren't logs.  But maybe they have found some remailers that are
> non-cypherpunk.  And I haven't verified the truth of what's in the msg
> below.  If anyone hears anything, please let me (or [email protected]) know.

	Exactly. I'm not worried. I look forward to the publicity and
added business this will bring.
	I might even be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		[email protected]