Re: (Fwd) British Study Claims That Photo Credit Cards Don't Work

Sten Drescher wrote:
> MM> There are supposedly some new techniques that look at the infrared
> MM> signature of your face
>
>         So if I'm running a fever, or just been exercising, it
> wouldn't recognize me, right?  Doesn't sound like that would be much
> better.

But it could be that it looks for patterns of where the hot & cold zones
are, and since exercise doesn't rearrange the concentrations of blood
vessels beneath your skin, the matching might still be possible.

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * pain is inevitable
       [email protected] * [email protected]          *
      <URL:http://www.io.com/~m101>         * suffering is optional