Re: Bank information protected by 40-bit encryption....

[email protected] wrote:

> > Can you transfer money or just check balances?  I'm pretty sure that
> > they won't let you perform transactions unless you're using
> > Netscape 2.0 with 128-bit encryption.
>
>         I was unaware the Wells Fargo let you transfer money with the
> web. I only checked my balance.

Sorry, I think I was hallucinating or something.  You're right, they
don't require 128-bit encryption and they only let you query your
balance.

--
Sure we spend a lot of money, but that doesn't mean | Tom Weinstein
we *do* anything.  --  Washington DC motto          | [email protected]