Re: Know Your Net.Enemies Project

Excerpts from cypherpunks: 11-Apr-96 Re: Know Your Net.Enemies P.. by
Timothy C. [email protected]
> Sort of like Nixon's Enemies List?
>
> Have we become the enemy?

Tim, I thought that the "Enemies List" name would be seen as a
deliberate takeoff of Nixon's Enemies List, and what I thought would be
a humorous working title for the project until a permanent one was
found. You may remember, BTW, that I don't have the power of the FBI to
command.

But since I was unclear and since the joke was ill-taken, I apologize.

To be clear: I envision this as opposition research. In the context of
the CDA, it was very useful to know what the family values groups were
saying -- their arguments and their strategies. A central collection
point for such research is a useful thing.

Suggestions for a working title, anyone?

-Declan