Re: US crypto laws? Need help!

Jean Chouanard writes:
> I was wondering if a foreigner like, with a valid work visa but not a
> permanet green card, is allowed to use crypto in the state.

There are no restrictions on the use of cryptography inside the
U.S. of any kind. There are restrictions on exporting cryptography,
and in some instances that can, technically, be giving a foreign
person information on cryptography. However, you are allowed to use
any crypto system your heart desires -- no regulations on it at all.

Perry