TOG_oon

   4-15-96. FT:

   "Chatter control in cyberspace. US universities are the
   testing ground for free speech issues on the Internet."

   A report on celebrated cases: Cornell, Virginia Tech,
   Memphis, Jake Baker. "Nearly all the university cases in
   the US so far have had sexual overtones."

   Among other commentators quoted, Declan says, "There's a
   very disturbing trend out there to try to control what
   students say online."

   Peter Toren of DoJ says, "I think we can expect this
   controversy to go on for some time."

   TOG_oon