The Electronic Freedom March needs YOUR Help !!!

Friends of Free Speech on the Net:

On June 30th, 1996, a large anti-CDA rally, the Electronic Freedom March, is
planned for the Ellipse, in front of the White House.  But without your help,
it won't happen.

We need volunteers to help us plan the EFM and the logistics required for it,
people to help us raise funds to pay the expenses (the Park Service has
required us to provide 80 porta-potties, at a cost of nearly $4500.00 alone,
and that's not our only requirement. . .), and people to help us run the
March on June 30th.   Not to mention publicity, etc.

We need your help.  **I** need your help.  I've posted this to the DC area
groups, as well as to a few groups that I feel might be useful in gathering
more volunteers and interested people.  But I need your committment to help
NOW, or we won't be able to run the EFM, or as it's been called, the "Million
Geek March".  Come on, out there: help us out !!!

--
*   Keith A. Glass,  Annandale, Virginia, USA, Filker/punster at large    *
*           Washington Coordinator, Electronic Freedom March              *