Re: Oklahoma City - One Year Later - The Coverup Continues !

And don't forget, if you haven't already - to read Rappoport's interview
with an ex-juror from the OKC Bombing case, on my website (url below.)

			Lisa Pease

	 	    One person, one vote.
		 Not one dollar, one vote.
	End private government. Ban corporate donations.

Check out the Real History Archives  http://www.webcom.com/lpease
Read Contemporary Real History at http://www.webcom.com/ctka