Re: "STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT"

  > I think the "clueless" mailing list is a must at this point.

Here you go (*all* the instructions you need)---

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 18:21:28 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: your LISTSERV request "subscribe clueless"

Welcome to the Clueless Users Network Test System, an intelligence test
for the ignorant and impolite.

You have been automatically added to this mailing list because you sent a
subscription request like "UNSUB ME" out to the entire readership of a
mailing list, instead of sending it to the list server or list
maintainer.

There is nobody of worth reading this mailing list.  The only way you
can
become unsubscribed is to figure out the standard way of unsubscribing
from an Internet mailing list.  Until that time, you will get these
messages regularly.

If you made an innocent mistake in sending your "UNSUB ME" out to the
entire list, then you will know how to unsubscribe from this list
immediately and no harm will be done.

If, on the other hand, you simply have no clue how to deal with mailing
lists, you'd better start reading up on the subject before you go
blundering around again.  Your attention is cordially drawn to the
newsgroups news.announce.newusers, news.newusers.questions, and
news.answers.

Final hint: the mailing list address is [email protected]

Have fun.