Re: why compression doesn't perfectly even out entropy

I suspect, that all of us, Perry included, will react the same way if we
find that our one time pads read like "Hamlet", or equally likely, "The
Comedy of Errors".  That is, we will tear the source of the pad apart to
find out why it isn't working.  If we find that it IS working correctly, we
will wish we had used that one truly magic[*] moment to buy tickets in as
many lotteries as possible.

* Probability much less than 10 ** -50 in the life of the universe.

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA