Re: DANGER! Baby-Food Bombs on the Internet! [was Re: (Fwd)]

> From: Rich Graves <[email protected]>
>
> On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, the intrepid [email protected]
> FUDded to cypherpunks:

[Senatorial panic at the spread of knowledge deleted]

> Does anyone know the documents that Senator Biden is quoting? I *must
> know* how to build The Dreaded Baby-Food Bomb.

As usual, altavista comes to the rescue.

*A* baby food jar bomb is described at:

	http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~llovejo/explode.txt

and echoed overseas at

	http://ps.cus.umist.ac.uk/~vivaldi/boom/original.txt

I could not find the article on harvesting gunpowder from shotgun shells. Neat stuff in
australia on making primary and secondary explosives however (neurocactus).

With the Internet in place, government attempts to legislate the flow of ideas and
knowledge are about as effective as attempts to legislate the migration routes of birds.

Peter Trei
[email protected]