Re: TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT--CONFERENCE REPORT was: EFF/Bernstein PressRelease

At 10:46 AM 4/19/96 -0700, Alan Olsen wrote:
>On to another [rant]...
>
>I have been seening a surprising amount of rant from the forces of
>Government about keeping information out of "the hands of terrorists".  ...
[Much good rant deleted]

Real terrorists receive instruction at terrorism schools run by
organizations like the Iranians, the PLO, and even the US government (CIA,
Special Forces etc.)  The rate of technology transfer is much greater with
hands-on teaching than it is with literature in e.g. libraries or the net.

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA