Bernstein ruling meets the virus law

It should be interesting to see what happens when the Bernstein ruling
(assuming it is further upheld as the court case and appeals proceed) meets
the proposed law making the writing of virus code a crime.

If crypto  software is essentially speech, albeit in a non-traditional
human language, then virus software is no different.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!