Re: OS/2 encryption utilities

  > ...I am in search of OS/2 disk encryption programs...

So far as I know, there is (so far) no encrypted IFS (e.g. CFS)
available for OS/2.  There are a few decent file encryption utilities,
however, including Blowfish, DES, and Quipu, all available at Hobbes.

The current version of Blowfish (ported by Matthew Spencer) seems
pretty decent: it's fast (about 200 KBytes/s on my DX2) and easy to
use (command line, not WPS).
	ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/archiver/bfish151.zip
This is what I'd suggest.

DES encryption is available in
	ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/diskutil/des_os2.zip

and, with a WPS front end, in
	ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/wpsutil/pcsec22.zip

I don't know much about Quipu (Michael Mieves), but you can find it at
	ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/diskutil/quipu10.zip

--
Roger Williams            PGP key available from PGP public keyservers
Coelacanth Engineering        consulting & turnkey product development