Re: Scientology harassing anon.penet.fi again!

I'm sure within hours of reading this message, you'll be inundated with
requests to have Phil "send me the stuff and I'll post it". The net is
full of people to whom a letter from Helena Kobrin [CoS attorney] is
like a Medal of Honor, who would be happy to relieve Phil of liability
by posting the material themselves.

--
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm  ...for the best in unapproved information
Tell your friends 'n neighbors you read this on the evil pornographic Internet