Re: Portland Cypherpunk Meeting for April

Hello,
  I'm a student at Central Wash. University and would like to attend the
conference.  Is there anyone that would be willing to give me a ride.

  If you stay over, I've a friend I can stay with..

  I don't have a (functioning) car, but can get a ride to the Seattle area..

  My phone number is 509-925-3662.

  Will contibute gas money.

Thanks,
Chris Van Schoiack