Re: Nazis on the Net

The well known child molester tallpaul wrote:
> Might we know the source of his complete info on Weaver's political and
> racial beliefs.
>
> I see, in essence, three hypothesis:
>
> 1) Cover the ass of a potential neo-Nazi or racist (or both) without any
> reference to what is really true;
>
> 2) Get information from outer space;

Well, child-molester-tallpaul, I notice that the liberal lapdog press
calls him White-Separatist-Randy-Weaver as though he was baptized
"white separatist" at birth.

Presumably if they had one grain of evidence that he was a Nazi or a
white supremacist, they would call him White-supremacist-Randy-Weaver.

I notice that you have not one grain of evidence that he is a nazi,
just as I have not one grain of evidence that you fuck little boys
up their asses, but you insinuate that he is a Nazi until somehow proven
innocent (and how can anyone prove himself innocent of thought crime),
and you also insinuate that anyone who suggests otherwise must be
a nazi or nazi sympathizer himself.  Obvious proof that you are
a homosexual child molester.

(Note for the seriously humor impaired.  I have no more reason
to believe that tallpaul rapes little children than tallpaul
has to believe that Randy Weaver was a white supremacist or
tallpaul has to believe that Allen Smith is a Nazi sympathizer.)

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]