Re: Nazis on the Net

From:	IN%"[email protected]" 23-APR-1996 01:23:34.90

>(Note for the seriously humor impaired.  I have no more reason
>to believe that tallpaul rapes little children than tallpaul
>has to believe that Randy Weaver was a white supremacist or
>tallpaul has to believe that Allen Smith is a Nazi sympathizer.)

	Thank you for your support (although I am not named Bartles or James),
but I don't _think_ that tallpaul was calling me a Nazi sympathizer. Doing so
would be thoroughly inaccurate, and would be contradicted by my previous
statements re: Nazi Germany (one reason for Hiroshima and Nagasaki being right
was the Japanese alliance with Germany) and the Holocaust (people who claim
it didn't happen are calling my paternal grandfather a liar).
	-Allen