Re: EFF member discount @ Forum on Information Security, Apr. 29

At 9:38 pm  -0700 4/22/96, John Gilmore wrote:

>7:45 p.m.   James Freeman, Special Agent in Charge, FBI
>	(Federal Bureau of Investigation), San Francisco Office
>	The Threat and Reality of Industrial Espionage in the Bay Area

That reminds me: I believe Jim Freeman is the FBI-SAiC who supervised the
local UNABOM case investigations. This could be an explosively interesting
evening, (metaphorically speaking _only_, Officer Friendly!). See you there.

   dave

"I _do_ speak for my employer: _I_ founded the whole %*&#ing company!"