Re: CO$

On 23 Apr 1996, Scott Binkley wrote:

> Hi, lately we have had numerous threads on the CO$, and its threats to
> remailers, and the such, I am quite interested
> in the discussions regarding the cult, and want to know if anyone out
> there knows of a mailing list that deals with it that I can join.

No mailing lists that I know of.  There may be sekret ones, though.  The
Scientologists have a member's only list called TNX, but you have to be
very Theta to get on.

Alt.religion.scientology on Usenet is the big source for info.

You might also check out #scientology on IRC.

Ron Newman's excellent web site is at
http://www.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/home.html
You can now do an Excite search of his entire site.

Rich

Rich Burroughs  [email protected]  http://www.teleport.com/~richieb
See my Blue Ribbon Page at http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/blueribbon
New EF zine "cause for alarm" - http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/cause