Re: [NOISE] [Wager: Seeming Resolution]

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 23-Apr-96 [Wager: Seeming
Resolution] by Black [email protected]
> The only issue is how you wish to modify that claim for the purposes of
> the wager so as to bring it within a semblence of accuracy.
>
> Absent further interest on your part, I consider the matter closed and
> your claim retracted.

I confess I had a good laugh at Jim Bell's expense. His attempt at
weaseling was sadly uninspired, and Black Unicorn was quite right to
move in for the kill.

But to be fair to Jim Bell, perhaps $100 is still too high? I mean this
in complete seriousness: I have to come up with nearly $2,000 cash by
this weekend, and I wouldn't be able to make such a wager at this time,
no matter how right I felt I was.

-Declan