Re: PGP + Pegasus Mail

At 02:50 PM 4/26/96 +0000, G Ackerman wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I want to know if it is possible -  and how to use PGP from within
>Pmail.  (I want to use the Encrypt option in PMail with a method PGP
>- is it possible and what must I do to get it to work) (including Digital
>Signature, etc)

I don't know the answer to this question, but there is a pgp-users
mailing list where someone might know.  Here's how to subscribe:

	"To subscribe to the list, simply e-mail "pgp-users-request
@rivertown.net" with the word "subscribe" in the subject **NOT THE BODY** of
the e-mail and you will be automatically subscribed to the list. To
subscribe to the digest, sent your request to "pgp-users-d-
[email protected]" and your subscription will be likewise processed.
Depending on list volume, digests will go out from once a day to several
times a day."