Re: [NOISE] Re: Nazis on the Net

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Snow wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, The Troll wrote:
> > It is because of such baseless inferences, I have to remain anonymous.  I would
> > dearly love to debate under my real name, but am prevented from doing so by the
> > neo-Nazi name-calling.
>
>         No, you aren't. Get a fscking freenet account so we can take this
> to email.

Who says he doesn't have one?

This is the most un-PC place you can get. He's just trolling.

For all you wonderful open-minded folks who have made up your mind about
me, please see http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~ajg/ for an ACCURATE
perspective on my character and views that should surprise just about
everybody who has trolled here.

Please note that ajg has already received dozens of comments, has already
turned in the paper, and is very busy on another. She knows about a few
typos and technical errors, and she knows that she misquoted me once.

-rich