Re: code vs cypher

[email protected]" 28-APR-1996 19:31:33.43

At 07:39 PM 4/28/96 EDT, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:
>	And what's wrong with being a statist on _some_ issues?
> A strict party line will do nobody any good.

I believe my complaint was primarily that he kept beating on
Nazi issues, which are now entirely off topic since the German
attempt to politically censor the internet was defeated.

Now if the next time somebody calls him a statist, Rich would
tell us what he is doing about the CDA, instead of lecturing us
about the Simon Weisenthal center, that would be fine, provided
he tells us ONCE, or maybe twice.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]