API for the next release of NOISE.SYS available...

If you're interested in seeing the preliminary API for the next
NOISE.SYS release, send a  message with the subject "send noise-api"
and my mail filter will respond in kind.

Thoughful comments and criticisms or suggestions would be most
welcome.

If you're seriously interested in taking a look at the source code
before the next version is released (that is, if you intend to comb
it for bugs, optimizations, security flaws, etc. etc.) drop me a
line.

Rob.

---
Send a blank message with the subject "send pgp-key"
to <[email protected]> for a copy of my PGP key.