Your I/CODE

Thank you for registering.  Your I/CODE is:

	adct0524.

Please write it down since it will be useful at other WWW sites.

Please note that the first four chracters of your icode are letters, and the rest and numbers...sometimes they look the same.  Also, if you have chosen to protect your I/CODE with a password, our technical support staff will not be able to reveal your I/CODE or your personal information to you unless you can supply that password.

Remember, as an I/CODE member, you get all these great benefits:

SAVE TIME:

You now have a password that will allow you to bypass registration forms at I/CODE-Accepting sites all over the Web.

THE RED CARPET TREATMENT

Your I/CODE is like a backstage pass to the best of the Web.  When you use it, sites will give you access to special content, easy entry into sweepstakes, and more.

IT'S FREE:

Your I/CODE is free, and using it is free.  Forever.  Period.

MORE INFO:

For more information on I/CODEs, I/CODE benefits, and I/CODE sites, please visit the I/CODE Home Page at http://icode.ipro.com

Thanks again for your interest, and GO! I/CODE!