Re: Bold Assertion: there are no Men in the Middle

	Eavesdropping prevention is important, and is an important
feature that PGP provides.  If a MITM can subvert the privacy, but not
the authenticity of the data, PGP becomes pretty pathetic.

Adam

--
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once."
					               -Hume