Re: On computer face recognition:

At 09:39 PM 4/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
><< "Results were successful (else why write about it?" >>
>

>   Another believer in the tooth fairy. Send this kid to the "Real World
>Academic Life"  bootcamp, please.

No (sigh) I'm not a believer in the tooth fairy, nor a kid.  I take the time
and trouble to post to the list something of bona-fide value and interest
and all you can do is snipe at some side-comment, tongue-in-cheek at that?
I see we're not talkin' bout a 1-percenter here, are we?   Let's see if you
can't do something more useful next time.

>Note that I am not making any comment on the success of this particular
>work.

Probably because you haven't a clue.