Electronic Freedom March postponed to Fall 1996

I'm glad to see that Keith Glass has taken the helm of the Electronic
Freedom March.

Moving the date back to late September is a good idea:

* We can hold the March before Congress adjourns in early October.
* The date is close to the November elections.
* The Supreme Court will return on October 7 and will, I hope, decide
  to hear our lawsuit challenging the CDA soon after.

Now we have time to organize...

-Declan

// [email protected] // I do not represent the EFF // [email protected] //