Re: Meta: The Arguing about the Terms of the Wager Continues

At 07:07 AM 4/24/96 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>At 11:45 PM 4/23/96 -0700, Timothy C. May wrote:
>> And so the back-and-forth continues...taking up even more list space
>> arguing, waffling, finessing, rebutting, disputing, and on an on.
>>
>> Exactly as several of us have predicted.
>
>True, but one should note that it is Jim Bell that is weaseling,
>and that Unicorn is not weaseling.

Who says?  Unicorn started by making an unbelievable challenge (especially
given the fact that he, unlike I, is anonymous) and THEN he claimed that he
didn't believe we'd ever agree to terms, etc.

This sounds like weaseling to me.  Let Unicorn FIRST identify himself.  Then
we'll see who's "weaseling."