"Colby was my FRIEND how dare you say he wasn't just a nice old guy"

>From: [email protected] (Michael Rivero)
>Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.journalism
>Subject: Re: CIA DIRECTOR KILLED BY U.S. GOVERNMENT
>Date: 1 May 1996 10:46:05 -0700

In article <[email protected]>,
Charles Held <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Steven Grant) wrote:
>
>=Of course, there are peculiarities about the Colby disappearance: he
>=left dirty dishes in the sink, his radio and computer were still on,
>
>Also his dinner was on the table.

  And the door was unlocked. One thing about spooks. They love locks.
I mean, they REALLY love locks.

  Let's see if I have this streight.

  Colby got up from a working dinner, left the computer on, walked out
the door without locking it, got into his canoe without wearing his usual
life jacket and vanished from the middle of a placid stream.

  That about it?

  You know, maybe just having him vanish WASN'T the best way to deal with
internet questions after all.

--
PIXELODEON PRODUCTIONS | Hand Hammered Special Effects
Mike & Claire - The Rancho Runnamukka http://www.accessone.com/~rivero