Best Digital Signature Lib from a WEB server

        Can anyone recommend a signature implementation for cgi/forms? For
instance, someone registers on a WEB site and gets a signed receipt back.
(No cookies or such, because the receipt will be show to 3rd party members.)
I'm thinking in terms of self-labeling and PICS like work. The PICS Label
Syntax and Communication Protocols mentions that Jim Bidzos has agree to
allow RSAREF to be available to PICS developers at no cost. Has anyone tried
this, or actually implemented a scheme like this?
Regards,            I, man, am regal; a German am I
Joseph  Reagle      http://farnsworth.mit.edu/~reagle/home.html
[email protected]      E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E