Re: Sen. Patrick Leahy's PGP key now avail.

Tim May wrote:

> Unless the information is "secret," why bother? ...

I think its worth the bother as a necesary step in the process of making
email match people's naive expections: that they are sending sealed
letters, not postcards. I think it's particularly valuble in this case
to reinforce the point in the Senator's mind that some of us want
envelopes for our email, and that we require the technology needed to
acomplished this.

jps
--
Jack P. Starrantino   [email protected]   http://www.voicenet.com