An interesting front end for the replay remailer

These folks' politics don't make much sense to me (but I gather that they
really, really don't like Jehova's Witnesses); it's their setting up an
"alternative" front end for the replay remailer that caught my interest.

 http://www.nano.no/~telemark/anon.html

One could say that this makes a case for PGP-signing web pages, but on the
other hand, the remailers don't and shouldn't care about content, so who
cares if someone "misappropriates" a remailer. What are they "taking"
anyway?

-rich