Web page for breaking commercial encryption?

I am looking for a web page that shows how to break the encryption in many
commercial products.  I have seen information on breaking a number of
different products, but I can't find a web page that collects these methods
into one place.  Seems there should be such a page.  Is there such a web
page?  If not, is anyone willing to start one and give me a URL?  :-)

Thanks,

   -- Vince

PS  This is just for a link in my web page, no I did not forget
    my lotus notes password or something. :-)