Re: ecash payee anonymity, cpunk archives

At 6:36 PM  -0400 5/7/96, Alex Strasheim wrote:
> Also, I missed whatever discussion there was about why the archives got
> shut down.  Was it a copyright thing?  A lack of resources?  No one to
> volunteer?

Which reminds me...

Anybody know offhand which countries *aren't* signatories to the (Berne?)
copyright conventions?

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/