Remailer in a box

You should at least bother to read the list before claiming no one
answered.

Adam

>From adam Sat May  4 09:43:26 1996
>Subject: Re: your mail
>To: [email protected] (Anonymous)
>Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 09:43:26 -0500 (EST)
>Cc: [email protected]
>
>Mixmaster with my install script.  Get mixmaster from www.obscura.com,
>my installer by sending me mail with a subject line:
>get mix-installer
>
>Adam

<>----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----
<>
<>From [email protected]  Tue May  7 22:11:26 1996
<>Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 15:51:06 -0700
<>To: [email protected]
<>From: [email protected]
<>Comments: This message is NOT from the person listed in the From
<> line.  It is from an automated software remailing service operating at
<> that address.
<> THE PORTAL SYSTEM DOES NOT CONDONE OR APPROVE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS
<> POSTING.   Please report problem mail to <[email protected]>.
<>Sender: [email protected]
<>
<>
<>No one answered me.
<>What's the best remailer-in-a-box.
<>I'd like to run one.  I would think people would be falling
<>over eachother to tell me.
<>