Re: Remailer in a box

From:	IN%"[email protected]"  9-MAY-1996 00:59:47.21

>This could be done with a trivial modification to the source and
>destination blocking lists (just change the sense of the checking).

	In other words, just change them from blocking to allowance? How much
technical knowledge does this take? I can see doing the incoming with procmail.

>Cyberpass (www.cyberpass.net) offers UNIX accounts without dialin access
>for $7 per month. These are available anonymously, and can be paid for with
>ecash.

	Interesting. Having ones at other than c2.org is useful for backup
purposes.

>Yes, but I only give it to remailer operators. The "bramble" might get
>flooded otherwise. Operators see the repercussions of their actions.

	Does it use how busy the remailer is to determine the approximate
frequency of the messages, or does it just keep on going with whatever you tell
it?
	Thanks,
	-Allen