C'punks on c|net

I haven't been able to plow through the C'punks mail in a while, so I don't
know if the small news broke that I mentioned this list on TV.

For what it's worth, here's what happened:

At the c|net Awards for Internet Excellence last week, Netscape won for best
server. David Pann (marketing), Mike McCool (engineering), and I
(documentation/user interface) accepted on behalf of the company. We each
got a chance to make acceptance speeches. (It was tres Academy Awards.) My
speech was as follows:

"I'll keep this short. I'd like to thank the Cypherpunks for their eternal
vigilance."

Which was received by the audience with a collective gasp.

The live event was simulcast on the Web, and the TV version was shown over
the weekend on the TV show "c|net Central."

Corey Bridges
Netscape Communications Corporation
http://home.netscape.com/people/corey
415-937-2978  (New number!)