Re: Remailer in a box

	I've been able to locate the following on the Web in regards to fax and
voicemail to Internet. The first is the one you were thinking of; the third was
mailed to me by a helpful individual (thanks).

http://www.faxweb.net/

	Allows 1/4 size web page looking, then download full via special
software for Windows. Not sure why demands special software to do the web
page - should be able to download normally then auto-delete (or charge more for
memory space usage). Email used for notification. Requires a credit card.

http://www.jfax.net/

	Emails you with a compressed file containing the fax. JFAX software
for Windows or Mac used to decompress it. Requires a credit card.

http://www.vix.com/hylafax/

	Software to enable fax reception and translation either into PostScript
or TIFF/S (sp?). This may be the most practical for anonymous use; can TIFF/S
and Postscript be easily translated into a jpg or gif file? Those are the
easiest viewers to locate.
	-Allen