Reminder/details on May 11th SF Bay Area Meeting

Tomorrow, noon, Tresidder patio at Stanford. If you have the bandwidth,
you can get a DETAILED look at EXACTLY where we'll sit through
http://www-tour.stanford.edu:1081/cgi-bin/campus-click.prl/jmtl

Tresidder is at B4; a closeup picture of the benches where we'll sit is at
http://www-tour.stanford.edu:1081/cgi-bin/ctour.prl/00075.10/jmtl

Different versions of the JPEGs are appropriate for monitors with
different gamma settings.

(Why yes, as a matter of fact, we *did* have far too much time on our
hands.)

If people are really nice, we might sneak into my office for Ethernet
connectivity and presentation hardware.

I suppose it's probably too late to offer to drive people from the PA
CalTrain station to campus, but you could page me. If you were counting on
the shuttle, sorry, it doesn't run tomorrow. It's about a 25-minute walk.

There will also be a "Spring Faire" and a "Powwow" on campus this weekend,
so count on a little traffic. Nowhere near as bad as a football game, mind
you.

Hugh Daniel wrote:

>For dinner I will suggest 'Thai City', about a 2 kilometers
>south of Page Mill at 4329 El Camino Real. It is on the
>Peninsula East side of the road, white building with a purple
>stripe around it and some {}`s (really). +1 415 493 0643

Thai City is excellent (and cheap).

-rich