Again: [hrdware] anti-Tempest video settings

> It won't make any diifference to the potential attacker.
> His aim is to recover the text/shapes of what you are displaying. He
> is not generally concerned with the "niceness" of the display, but
> rather the contents.
But of course.  But what I want to know is: is there some
combination of
display colors that will be visible for the eye, but not for the
Tempest equipment?

> Also, many guns - red, blue, green actually do
> radiate on slightly different frequencies, allowing differentiation
> of signals - due to the slightly different physical geometry of the
> guns themselves.

That might answer it.  I suppose that if some "stealth" settings
exists, they are highly hardware dependent.

My question was not "would it work in all instances?" but rather
"had this tactic been implemented successfully in *some* instances?"

Or, to the contrary, is it reasonable to assume that modern Tempest equipment can
work around theses impediments almost all of the time, therefore
making any attempts at this futile?

Regards

JFA

 PGP key ID# C58ADD0D  at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 Key Fingerprint: 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.