Re: Mandatory Voluntary Self-Ratings

At 03:45 AM 5/13/96 EDT, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:
>	the conservatives won't let people just rate
> "objectionable" material in order to keep it from them. They want it off the
> net/world whether or not it's rated.

In the course of channel surfing, I have once or twice come across
the Christians ranting about pornography.  They have both legitimate
and illegimate complaints, but mainly they emphasize the legitimate
complaint.  PICS addresses this legitimate complaint.

Should cut the volume down considerably, or else force them to drop
the hypocrisy, if indeed they are hypocrites.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]