Re: Fingerprinting annoyance

> Date sent:      Mon, 13 May 1996 23:19:12 -0400 (EDT)
> From:           Black Unicorn <[email protected]>

<...>

> I compare it to the ease with which one submits a fake social security
> number rather than simply refuse to submit one at all.  A fake one wont
> raise any eyebrows, refusal will.

Although knowingly providing a fake social security number when one
has any expectation of gain is, I believe, a felony.

42 USC. sec. 408.

Matt

 Matthew Williams                               [email protected]
 215-884-8123 voice                                  215-886-5030 fax
  "The most obscene thing I have found on the Internet is the CDA."