Re: PRZ /PGP

At 10:57 PM 5/13/96 -0700, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
[Stupid trolling on reagan and the cold war deleted]

> it may also be that Zimmermann has a set of beliefs that he
> champions in front of the public, but that his private ideology
> is more radical.

Zimmermann is in favor of liberty.  Some of his ideas about how
people can and should deal with each other to avoid violating
each others rights are badly mistaken, but one of his ideas about
liberty is spot on.

[lots more trolling deleted]

> 4. PRZ has a bad track record as far as meeting deadlines.

No software project has ever come in on schedule or within budget.

Yours will not be the first.

[Even more moronic trolling deleted]

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]