Negative side-effect of the coderpunks split

Ever since most of the hard crypto content moved to coderpunks, there have
been a lot of totally non-crypto political postings that make my skin
crawl. In general, the only thing that cypherpunks have in common is a
belief that privacy is a good thing, strong cryptography is a good way
to improve privacy, and that cryptography with _manadatory_ key escrow is
not strong. Stuff on the CDA yes. Stuff on the CBA no. Use of crypto for
on-line tax filing yes. Generic Tax Evadance stuff not really.

I kinda miss the Perrygrams :)

-----
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........