Re: crosspost re remailers

At 11:02 AM 5/15/96 -0700, Bill Frantz wrote:
> I thought the statement that remailers are supposed to be ephemeral
> and common was the answer.

Exactly so:

Some nyms are valuable, most are valueless by design.  All remailers
should be valueless by design.  The penet.fi remailer design is
unsatisfactory precisely because it penet.fi is valuable, hence a
target.  If it gets shut down a lot of people lose their nyms,
causing much inconvenience.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]