RE: Why does the state still stand:

On 15 May 96 at 18:42, Black Unicorn wrote:

> Potential, but you can manage risk with things like dead drops from
> trusted parties to forwarding agents to offshore drops to....

I can just visualize a trusted party dropping discretely a bright
yellow Caterpillar D-12 in a dead letter box... ROTFL!

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.  I just *love* silly humor...

> Realization means that their is a changing of hands or of forms of
> assets. Income tax and taxes on currency now are dependent on such
> transactions. Someone already noted the problems with just taxing
> possession on a given date of e.g., inventory.  To tax efficiently
> you have to tax an event of transfer.

Why? is it because of the nature of a transfer, it lend itself more
to reporting and detecting?  Or is it simply because of the legal
system structure?

> Give me context.  It's possible to kill the president too.  That >
doesn't mean it will become the basis of government.

I think that Mr. Bell defined the context quite well and thoroughly.
And, as he said, the president is unlikely to be the target of
choice because it is not the most efficient one.  Who cares about the
president?  Who is he without the govt machine?

> That's that anonymous transactions are for.

If anonymous transactions are feasible, so will be the AP scheme...
AP can be, in a way, characterized as a weapon because it behaves
like one.  And no weapon in the history of humanity remained unused.

> I forwarded two large segments of the work to the list, yes.  If
> you, or anyone else on the list, would like copies, let me know.

Theses were the first two that constitued part 1 of 4.  I wondered if
you posted the other parts.  If so, tell me so I can get to the
archives.

Regards.

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee
 Limoges porcelain, Silverware and mouth blown crystal glasses

 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants.
 Physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891

 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.